It enables flexible setting and it is designed for the easy protection of mainly large residential buildings, administrative buildings and companies that need a multi-sectional system. The installation is implemented in a bus design. It is equipped with a 3G GSM module, whose main benefit is an increase in the data transmission rate (especially photos) to the MyJABLOTRON application or to ARCs.
The required adjustments and sizing of the system are carried out through F-Link software. The JA-106K-3G control panel offers:
- up to 120 bus or wireless zones
- up to 300 user codes
- up to 15 sections
- up to 32 programmable PG outputs
- 20 independent schedules
- SMS reports from the system to up to 30 users
- 15 users have the possibility to use voice reports besides SMS
- 5 adjustable ARCs
- 5 selectable protocols for an ARC
- automatic detection of a 2G/3G network with preference to the faster network.
The control panel features integrated 2G/3G GSM and LAN communicators that enable voice, SMS and data communication with end users or ARCs.
The control panel contains:
- A 4 GB memory card for saving the data of events, voice messages, saving photos etc.
- 2 independent bus terminal boards
- 1 internal connector designed exclusively for a radio module (JA-110R)
- 1 LAN connector
- 1 USB connector for control panel setting and transferring photos
- 1 connector for connecting another communicator or module (e.g. PSTN)
|Compatible with||F-Link 1.4.0 or higher|
|Control panel mains supply||230 V / 50 Hz, power supply type A (EN 50131-6)|
|Back-up rechargeable battery||12V; 7 to 18 Ah (Warning: The battery is not included)|
|Maximum battery recharging time||72 h|
|Max. continuous consumption from the control panel||1.2 A|
|Max. continuous consumption for backup||up to 12 hours 1.2 A with an 18 Ah battery|
|Event memory||more than 10 mil. events with the date and time|
|Alarm verification function by another detector or repeated reaction from the same detector with a selectable delay (10 s - 2 min)|
|Dimensions||357 x 297 x 105 mm|
|Classification||security level 2, in accordance with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-6, EN 50131-5-3, EN 50131-3, EN 50131-10, EN 50136-1, EN 50136-2|
|Environment||II. indoor, general (in accordance with EN 50131-1)|
|Operating temperature range||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|It also meets the requirements of||ETSI EN 300 220-2, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1, EN 301 511 (GSM), ETSI EN 301 489-7, ETSI EN 301 419-1, ETSI EN 301 511, ETSI EN 301 489-7, ETSI EN 300 089|