A big advantage is an easy installation of the cameras even without an advanced knowledge of IT technologies. They are fully integrated into the MyJABLOTRON application and cooperate with the JABLOTRON 100+ system through Cloud. The customer has thus all the information about his or her premises clearly available in one place.
The camera takes colour videos in HD or Full HD resolutions. In case of poor light conditions it switches to a night mode using IF (Infrared) lighting.
Basic function of the camera:
- Video sequences
- Video recording of 30 sec. before the event (eg. Alarm or arming) and 30 sec. after it.
- It clearly shows what caused the event and what happened immediately afterwards.
- The user can also request its creation from the MyJABLOTRON application.
- Continuous video saving with an optional history (3 or 7 days).
- A full history is at the user´s disposal; he or she can check it any time to find out what happened in the building at a particular moment.
- Live video
- It can be started from the web or mobile versions of the MyJABLOTRON application.
- At any time, the user can check what is going on in the building.
Under a normal internet connection, it takes ca. 10 sec. to connect to the camera.
|Power supply||12 V DC
alternatively from the data connection PoE 802.3 af (48V)
power consumption in day (at rest): 200 mA
power consumption at night (with IR lighting): 350 mA
|Number of pixels||2 Mpix|
|Camera resolution||1920*1080 points|
|Camera lens||Dome 2,8 mm (viewing angel 115°)|
|Lens rotation options||0°- 355°|
|Communication interface||RJ-45 10M/100M Ethernet|
|IR lighting angel||70°|
|IR lighting reach||max. 30 meters (12x IR LED)|
|Surroundings||IV. outdoor general (according to the EN 50131-1 standard)|
|Range of operating temperatures||From -20 to +55 °C, max. humidity 75%|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Dimensions||111 x 111 x 82 mm|