A big advantage is an easy installation of the cameras even without an advanced knowledge of IT technologies. They are fully integrated into the MyJABLOTRON application and cooperate with the JABLOTRON 100+ system through Cloud. The customer has thus all the information about his or her premises clearly available in one place.
The camera takes colour videos in HD or Full HD resolutions. In case of poor light conditions it switches to a night mode using IF (Infrared) lighting.
Basic function of the camera:
- Video sequences
- Video recording of 30 sec. before the event (eg. Alarm or arming) and 30 sec. after it.
- It clearly shows what caused the event and what happened immediately afterwards.
- The user can also request its creation from the MyJABLOTRON application.
- Continuous video saving with an optional history (3 or 7 days).
- A full history is at the user´s disposal; he or she can check it any time to find out what happened in the building at a particular moment.
- Live video
- It can be started from the web or mobile versions of the MyJABLOTRON application.
- At any time, the user can check what is going on in the building.
Under a normal internet connection, it takes ca. 10 sec. to connect to the camera.
|Powering by connector||12V DC
Alternatively from PoE adapter – 48 V
(according to the 802.3af norm)
|Current consumption during the day (standby)||200 mA|
|Current consumption at night (with IR reflector)||350 mA|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pix|
|Frames per second||8|
|Lens||2.8 mm (view angle 115°)|
|Type of lens||M12|
|Sensor chip||1/2.8" CMOS|
|WDR – backlight compensation||120 dB|
|Lens alignment options||0°- 355°|
|Camera alignment options||Horizontally: 0°- 355°
Vertically: 0° - 75°
|Data transfer amount at 8 frames/sec||approx. 256 kbps/HD, approx. 512 kbps/FullHD|
|Communication interface||RJ-45 10M/100M Ethernet|
|IR reflector coverage||max. 30 m (12x IR LED)|
|IR reflector lighting angle||70°|
|IR reflector wavelength||850 nm|
|Operational temperature range (Dome)||-30 to +60 °C, max. humidity 95%|
|IP covering||IP67, IK10|
|Dimensions, weight||111 x 111 x 82 mm, 500 g|
|Complies with||EN 55032:2015, EN 50130-4:2011+A1:2014, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 50581:2012|